Friday, August 8, 2008

First Piano Lesson...

Shall indulge myself in some happier emotions...

So here it is...My first piano lesson....

Feel as though I'm a kid again...Because the teacher is using all those colourful theory books..with cartoon characters all over the book. And as a mother herself, plus all the students she is having, I believe she has been dealing with too many small kids. The way she talks to me, not the attitude but more to the tone, I feel as if I am being treated as a kid as well. Everytime after I finish a simple line, she would say: Good, very gooooood....Haha...

Find it very difficult to look at notes. This is where everybody finds it hard to start with.

Looking forward towards the day I can play elegantly on the piano :)

1 comment:

joelle@mnodreamer said...

I started my 茶道 lesson too..
Learning to appreciate, learning to be more loving...