Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obesity

I knew I am fat all the while. But I didn't realise that I was THAT obese.

Browsing through my photos, looking at my physical changes throughout these years..I am surprised on how I ignore the fact the I am totally out of shape months ago. I have been giving all sorts of reasons to be lazy in life and took less effort to look good.

Note to myself:
  • Everyone must be self-conscious on how you present yourself. Always try your best to stay in your best condition. Let it be physically or mentally.
  • Never believe it when a guy tells you that he would not mind no matter how fat you are. He meant it when he said it. But the very fact is that every human being love to have beautiful things in sight. When you are an eyesore, interest and passion reduce, same goes to patience and feelings.
  • Everybody can look better. Just a matter of determination and discipline.
  • Self confidence, is the best make up one can wear.
Still not on target yet. Targeting another 5 kgs of weight loss :)


No comments: