Monday, April 20, 2009

I Need An Angel Too...

It takes time to realize...
Or should I say, finally take it serious into what one have realized all these while.
It took me quite some years.
And I am still learning to put them into action....

I need an angel.
To keep me strong from doing what I should be doing.
And continue to believe that I can make it.

Was being addressed as an angel for twice within one week time..
For sharing what I have realized based on my past experience..
Glad that they addressed me as an angel and not a busybody.

I need an angel too.
Anyone?

5 comments:

Bert said...

Can I be a busybody instead? :P

Hsin said...

Let u be a busy angel la :)

dizzysoldercrunch said...

you should list down your requirements and responsibilities for angel .. hehe...then more people will interest

lyn said...

LOL exactly. We need to see whether we comply before we apply :) hehe

Hsin said...

Oh. Requirement is simple. Just be there for me when I needed support. :-)

You three are auto-qualified. No application procedures required. :D