Thursday, September 4, 2008

Having companion over the week

Having companion over the week is good.
My soul is lonely inside.

When I am not alone, I realised that I still have much to work on.I mean my attitude.

I love my sis. No doubt. But I still feel suffocated and lost patient dealing with another person in a space I used to have it all to myself. Unconsciously raised my tone...Gosh...

Still a lot more to do before I can be the person I hope I can be.

Sis, visit me more ok? Let me practice :p
Play the role of the innocent lamb..
Until the fierce Bulldog turn into a tame Chihuahua..



:)

2 comments:

joelle@mnodreamer said...

I wish to have longer holiday too... But 天难从人愿啊...

加油加油!!chihuahua is cute..

Hsin said...

erm..Just did some studies on the net. Chihuahua is actually not very "cute" too..This is some bad behaviours of most Chihuahua:

1. Having mind of their own - You must show a Chihuahua through absolute consistency, that you mean what you say, else they can be manipulative.

2. Suspiciousness - Chihuahua will put on a display of excited ferociousness when other people or animals approach what is THEIRS.

3.Unstable temperaments - Without proper training (brought up), Chihuahua is frequent observed with neurotic behaviors, including biting, mindless yapping, and general nastiness.

:(